Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cooper at Harvard Medical School

Here I am at Harvard Medical School.  My hours are 9am-5pm Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Countway Medical Library.  I'm very excited to go to "work" and often run to the doors of Countway as soon as my Mama drops me off in the morning.  I love to see all of my "co-workers" when they come in.  

I take my job seriously and know my duties as a good therapy dog.  During my day, I enjoy providing smiles and comfort to all of the Harvard Community.  Just stop by the circulation desk to make an appointment.  I look forward to meeting all of you and would love to make your stressful day just a wee bit better!




When I am not working independently at Countway,  I work on the weekends as a therapy dog with CaringCanines.org.  I visit assisted living facilities, hospitals and elderly homes in the Boston area. 

1 comment:

  1. He received me very graciously and professionally yesterday. I'd be inclined to say that he's a credit to his breed and his species and a contributor to the Library, Harvard, and the Longwood institutions.

    ReplyDelete