Friday, July 15, 2011

Score One for Cooper! Thursday, 7/14/11

I pulled a fast one on my colleagues!  Today was a particularly busy one in the office.  So I pulled the "gotta go to the bathroom"
excuse.  You all know how that goes, right?  Your boss asks you to do something you don't really want to do right now and you come up with the..."oh, I'm gonna just run to the restroom"  line.

For me, I just sat-pretty and waited for my buddies to take me out to the HMS quad to "go potty."  While out there, I took the liberty to run all over the grassy expanse and just enjoy the beautiful day!  Just when I thought I got away with a brilliant move,  I heard Emily telling Mama about my scam just as we were about to leave for home.

Hey, even a Therapy Dog needs a break once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment