Sunday, October 20, 2013

I made it to NYC

Went to celebrate Mama's birthday in New York. I even got to go down to the subway-- until the mean attendant threw me out!! Doesn't he know who I am?


Later, we all went to Central Park for what I thought was gonna be a nice walk-- but woa, Mama and Papa had me walk 70 blocks with them! Uhm, Guys, I have little legs, remember?


Oh thank God. A picture break.


I'm pooped! At least when we get back to the hotel, there'll be a nice cold bowl of water from the in-house dog and some yummy treats from the nice doorman.




1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun dog books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the dog stories for the same price as a paperback book, and they are fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete